[kde-edu]: Q: Optimal framework for vocabulary+sound

RalfGesellensetter rgx at gmx.de
Fri Sep 14 23:38:48 CEST 2007

Dear list,

there is a question on our German Debian-Edu list: some parents plan to
create freely available vocabulary for their kids (3rd form/primary
school), including artwork and pronounciation (sound files).

They ask for an easy to use data base - and tend to reject KVocTrain
(KDE 3.5 version) for design reason (it doesn't support sound files
anyway). I think what they are looking for is rather a frontend like
Kanagram's.

What is your advice?

Thanks
Ralf