[kde-edu]: Kde-edu web tour

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sat Oct 27 13:26:19 CEST 2007

A Dijous 25 Octubre 2007, stephanie whiting va escriure:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I've started making a web tour of all the great apps in kde-edu and
> wondered if any of you maintainers/writers wanted specific features
> highlighted, or just want to see what I come up with from using them.

Hi, thanks for the work :-)

For blinken the only new thing to mention is that it can be freely resized now
instead of being fixed size and we have a new design.

For kgeography i'd highlight the new number of maps, see
http://kgeography.berlios.de/maps.html, all the maps marked as SVN will be
new in KDE 4.0 and also the new game mode "Place Region in Map".

Albert