[kde-edu]: KNewStuff Polishing Week-end Invitation

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annma at kde.org
Mon Oct 15 23:54:59 CEST 2007

Hi,

The KDE-Edu team uses quite a lot KNewStuff2 and we would like to see it with
the same functionalities that we had in KDE 3.5 (and more if possible).
Thus we decided to set up a Polishing week-end for it on 20 - 21st October
with IRC coordination in the #kde-polishing channel on irc.freenode.org. We
are happy to invite you to join the fun!

Who can join?
Anyone willing to hack and fixe KNS of course.

But non developers also can join! You only need to have a KDE4 environment
(and hopefully beta 3 will be out this week so you will get one from your
distro or from a Live CD). Then you can see with a fresh eye what is
KNewStuff and how you, user, want it to behave. You can spend 10-15 minutes
on it only but that'll be helpfull!

The techbase wiki page with some hints on existing problems and wished
features:
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/KNS2

Thanks in advance for helping, best regards,

Anne-Marie