[kde-edu]: announcement

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 11:53:19 CEST 2007

On 10/12/07, Shelagh Manton <shelagh.manton at gmail.com> wrote:

> > > sports?
> > "has", as in "newly featured", isn't that rather proper english?
>
> Yes "sports" is great in this context. Sports can be used for new
> clothes as in "He was sporting a natty new suit." One imagines someone
> strutting around with great pride in themselves. Excellent choice of
> words.

Look, if you're sarcastic, PLEASE add a line telling so - I don't have
time trying to figure out if this is proper use of english or not, and
this comment doesn't really help very well... It probably would be
funny if I had way too much time on my hand, but reality currently is
very very different for me.