[kde-edu]: Parley (KVocTrain) - split translations

Johannes Simon johannes.simon at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 16:47:13 CEST 2007

Am Mittwoch, den 10.10.2007, 14:15 +0200 schrieb Frederik Gladhorn:
> Have a great day,
> Frederik (with his favorite code chopping screeching evil chainsaw in hand
> already)

You better put that evil chainsaw away ;) I didn't know about this
feature, and in fact, I've been looking for something like this.
If there's multiple correct translations to one word, that will split
them up into seperate independent translations - and tell you which of
the entered words were right and which were wrong.

And more importantly, the order of the entered translations doesn't
matter.

So, no need for a chainsaw. Just a little spit to polish it.

Joh