[kde-edu]: KAssociate (an idea)

RalfGesellensetter rgx at gmx.de
Sat Oct 6 14:10:24 CEST 2007

Am Samstag 06 Oktober 2007 05:52 schrieb Jeff Shipley:
> One that caught my attention was a word association game.  Basically,
> you are given a word and four other words.  You decide which of the
> other four words are the closest match.

Hi Jeff,

sounds like a variant of "odd man out" which is quite popular in
educational settings. As for ideas for edu-software, let me recall our
page here as well:

http://wiki.skolelinux.de/LernSoftware/Desiderata#English

Regards
Ralf

P.S.: For "odd man out", I have a work sheet for math which is about
types of triangles. BTW, I am still looking for the perfect (TM)
solution for publishing educational work sheets.