[kde-edu]: KTurtle patch

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Wed Oct 3 12:40:25 CEST 2007

Le Tuesday 02 October 2007 23:46:47 Jeff Shipley, vous avez écrit :
> I have a first patch ready.  The turtle pointed up at 0 degrees and moved
> clockwise as the degrees increased.
>
> This is different from the way it should work, ie right at 0 degrees and
> move counter-clockwise.
>
> I worked this one out during a lecture at school (I probably should have
> been listening more, but...)
>
> I don't have a kde svn account yet, so I am asking the good people on this
> list to review my patch and check it in for me.
>
> Thank you,
> Jeff

Hi Jeff,

I reviewed the patch which is OK :)
The only thing I windered about was the cmath include but grepping kdelibs I
found it used a bit versus math.h so it's OK (I was concerned about old
compilers or non-linux systems)

I see that you have a svn account so I leave it to you to commit!

Anne-Marie