No subject

Sat Nov 17 00:11:07 CET 2007

 	Conv.SetInAndOutFormats( inFormat,inFormat );

but a full backtrace would definitely help making sure. Apparently this
OpenBabel calls another OpenBabel function, "SetOutFormat", which
segfaults. By the way, looking at the above line, I realize that it feels
strange to have "inFormat" passed twice so perhaps there's also something
to fix here. I really don't know.