[kde-edu]: A briefly introduction of myself

RalfGesellensetter rgx at gmx.de
Wed May 30 17:23:54 CEST 2007

Am Dienstag 29 Mai 2007 07:11 schrieb Carlos Licea:
> My name is Carlos Licea and I've just became a  member of KDE-edu as
> I will be working on Marble for my GSoC project.

Hi Carlos,

pleased to meet you - and say hello to your mentor ;)

Apart from maths and computing sciences, I teach Geography and am
therefor very interested in Marble. Only recently I read some
inforamtion about a leading German schoolbook & atlas editor (Diercke)
that they offer "free" maps to be used in combination with GoogleEarth.
Maybe these maps could be used at schools with marble as well.

http://www.diercke.de/atlanten/google_earth/index.html

With kind regards
and looking forward to meet some of you at Berlin
Ralf