[kde-edu]: Fwd: [opensuse-edu] Re: Edu & School Day at aKademy - Glasgow

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Sat May 19 19:13:51 CEST 2007

Can someone take care of this? On my machine without KDE installed as root (my
KDE 3 is installed in an annma dir) Kisktool does not work.

Anne-Marie

Subject: [opensuse-edu] Re: Edu & School Day at aKademy - Glasgow
Date: Friday 18 May 2007
From: James Tremblay <jamesat at comcast.net>
To: Anne-Marie Mahfouf <annma at kde.org>, opensuse-edu at opensuse.org

On Friday 18 May 2007 14:55, you wrote:

Anne-Marie,
could you please send us a set of kdekiosk settings w\desktop color schemes
and backgrounds based on 3 groups ?
1) early elementary k-5
2) middle school 6-8
3) high school 9-12
These would be used as presets for these age groups on the edu-cd and would be
best configured by people who teach and know the kiosk tool or someone
similarly qualified ,like a parent or other child hood development
professional.

--
James Tremblay
Director of Technology