[kde-edu]: KTouch with ca_enhanced

RalfGesellensetter rgx at gmx.de
Thu May 17 18:27:24 CEST 2007

Am Mittwoch 16 Mai 2007 13:14 schrieb Yannick Gingras:
> It should not be too hard for me to supply a layout file for my
> keyboard.  I looked at a few layout files but I did not see how to
> specify the dead key combos.  Could you guys point me to the relevant
> documentation?

Dear Yannick,

months ago, I tried also some localisation for Ktouch. The problem was
back then, that the version in Debian-Edu Sarge ("Skolelinux Venus")
did not support loading lectures with international characters.

I used a ooo spreadsheet that could be reused for other languages

(cf. my mail from 06.01.2006 18:04)

http://www.skolelinux.de/~ralf/ktouch/ has all my approaches from then -
also the sxc (Staroffice/Openoffice.org Calc)

If you google for: ktouch dead-keys layout
you should find some further hints.

Regards
Ralf