[kde-edu]: development of math application

Benoît Jacob jacob at math.jussieu.fr
Mon Mar 19 22:08:05 CET 2007

Hi,

I'm not sure I can see how one can mix in one app both math and electricity.

For the math part, though it's not quite similar to what you describe, I think
you might be interested in KAlgebra:

http://kalgebra.berlios.de/

Maybe you can have a look at it; if you're interested don't hesitate to
contact its developer.

Cheers,
Benoit