[kde-edu]: Step: interactive physical simulator

RalfGesellensetter rgx at gmx.de
Mon Mar 12 11:31:51 CET 2007

Am Sonntag 11 März 2007 19:12 schrieb Vladimir Kuznetsov:
> However if you have any ideas about icons that currently
> present/missing in Step (look at screenshots on
> http://edu.kde.org/step/), please share them. It will be very helpful
> since I have almost no ideas about that icons myself.

It's really hard to find an icon for forces.
One idea: use a F (with arrow on top) and W, C or G as index.
Additionally you can use a spring balance icon - even though this is
more related to the actual value of a force.

Other thoughts (muscles, arrows+ letters) seem less attractive to me.

Regards
Ralf