[kde-edu]: Step: some news

Carsten Niehaus cniehaus at gmx.de
Mon Mar 5 12:33:23 CET 2007

Am Montag, 5. März 2007 10:24 schrieb Vladimir Kuznetsov:
> > Nice having you in the Edu team and even if your mails don't get answers,
> > they are read and at one point people will comment on your work.
> > Maybe with the next KDE4 snapshot you could do a release of Step (I can
> > help here and others will help too) so people could try it quite easily.
> > It's just a suggestion however ;-)
>
> I'll definitely try to do it. It seems that people still download last
> Qt4-only release from sourceforge which is quite outdated now. How can
> I know about upcoming development snapshots of KDE in advance ?

Well, you can expect the next in a couple of weeks. They are discussed on
the "kde-release-team"-mailinglist (cf
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-release-team&m=117295889724273&w=2 ).

You as a developer should try to stay as close as possible to trunk/. For me
this means that I update kdelibs every thursday because on mondays new API is
introduced to kdelibs (but _only_ on mondays).

Carsten