[kde-edu]: Spotlight file format (KVocTrain)

Pino Toscano toscano.pino at tiscali.it
Fri Mar 2 17:02:10 CET 2007

Alle 00:04, giovedì 22 febbraio 2007, Peter Hedlund ha scritto:
> If there is no interest in supporting this file format, then I will remove
> the spotlight2kvtml tool before the first public release of KDE4.

I agree, especially if a kvtml file produced by the KDE 3 version of
spotlight2kvtml can be read (almost) perfectly from the KDE 4 version of
kvoctrain.
Most probably, if anyone really needs this converter/filter, I suppose they
will write the maintainer (you) about that, and providing you a file they
would be able to have a kvoctrain filter.

--
Pino Toscano