[kde-edu]: An idea for a new application.

Aleix aleixpol at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 16:10:00 CEST 2007

Hi!
I've been looking at it and yes, I don't think this idea fits KAlgebra
in some way, but I think that maybe it could be a good base.

I am planing to separe the KAlgebra calculation module from the GUI
(technically moving it to a lib), then maybe it could be adapted to do
these things. To be fair, I can't see how far can it go, but maybe I
could help you in some things (despite I don't have any time for the
moment).

Anyway, now I have to leave because I have an exam but I'll look how
this idea advances.

Aleix