[kde-edu]: An idea for a new application.

ajdlinux at gmail.com ajdlinux at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 10:55:26 CEST 2007

On 6/12/07, Anne-Marie Mahfouf <annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr> wrote:
> I think there are lots of people interested and they'll be happy to join the
> development of this new program.
> The best is to send a mail in this list with your design when you have it
> and
> to start from there.

Alright, will do.

When I have code to commit to the playground, what's the procedure for
requesting SVN access? (just asking so I'll know when I come around to
it)

> In the meanwhile, good luck with your studies!

Thanks, I'm quite far behind, having received an official warning that
I could fail if I don't get back to where I should be. And I've been
programming ever since I was 6, so most would expect I would blitz the
subject...

--
Andrew Donnellan
ajdlinuxATgmailDOTcom (primary)    ajdlinuxATexemailDOTcomDOTau (secure)