[kde-edu]: An idea for a new application.

ajdlinux at gmail.com ajdlinux at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 08:40:58 CEST 2007

On 6/12/07, Anne-Marie Mahfouf <annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am not sure what you are referring to as I lost the start of the thread
> but
> there is already Algebra included in KDE-Edu for KDE 4 so you might want to
> help that.
> http://kalgebra.berlios.de/

Hmm, OK, I haven't heard too much about it.

I've had a look - it's a calculator for reasonably advanced algebra.
It's not something that the average junior (yrs 7-10) high school
student could use, and it really wouldn't help that much teaching
basic algebra.

--
Andrew Donnellan
ajdlinuxATgmailDOTcom (primary)    ajdlinuxATexemailDOTcomDOTau (secure)