[kde-edu]: kvoctrain, kwordquiz: script size

Frederik Gladhorn frederik.gladhorn at gmx.de
Thu Jul 19 11:00:48 CEST 2007

Hi all!
I doubt that old versions of KVocTrain support setting a different font size
for the queries. Please file a bug at bugs.kde.org.

Since the current development version is still a little unstable, I'll try to
get it fixed up first. But this should not be too hard to implement. Of
course any help is appreciated ;)
Anyone looking for a nice way to get into KDE development? I'll gladly help
getting started...

Thanks again for contributing the files!!

Greetings,
Frederik