[kde-edu]: kvoctrain, kwordquiz: script size

Oliver Bronkalla bronkalla at yahoo.de
Thu Jul 19 10:47:29 CEST 2007

Hi Ralf, hi developer,

your question below we have to ask the developer. You are right, it
would be a great feature have a larger scriptsize in the arabic
translations (and any other language). Maybe it's possible to get an
enlarged version as "hintbox" on "mouse_moveover_event"... A larger word
is also much easier to remember than an equally sized one.

I attached a picture for better understanding.

Oliver

Am Mittwoch, den 18.07.2007, 21:54 +0200 schrieb RalfGesellensetter:
Am Mittwoch 18 Juli 2007 15:18 schrieb Oliver Bronkalla:
> http://edu.kde.org/contrib/kvtml.php#vocab

Dear Oliver,