[kde-edu]: Moving libscience back to Kalzium

Josef Spillner spillner at kde.org
Mon Jul 9 08:44:38 CEST 2007

On Thursday 05 July 2007 11:35:02 Kevin Krammer wrote:
> I think this only applies to kdelibs and kdepimlibs, i.e. official public
> libraries.
> AFAIK it does not apply to module libraries.

I'd say it applies to all installed libraries. For example, Pino has recently
added d-pointers to some kdegames libraries, which are unneeded for local
static convenience libraries but are needed for installed libs.

For something in between, there's always the possibility to add @internal to
the class level of the API docs. This is done for the cases where the header
is installed to make it easier for KDE components to use it, while 3rd party
applications are not supposed to include it.

Josef