[kde-edu]: Step: interactive physical simulator

Vladimir Kuznetsov ks.vladimir at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 13:26:55 CET 2007

Hello !

This error looks strange for me, I've thought that patched lines is
the correct way of setting compiler options and it works for me...
Anyway I'll apply your patch for now.

Step currently is based on Qt 4.2. Just now I'm downloading KDE4 and
then I'll compile it and start porting Step to it. In order to move it
to kdeplayground I need subversion account. How can I obtain the one ?

UI is even younger that other code so I'll work on it much. However I
have very low experience programming GUIs so in this area any help is
most welcome. I want Step to be usable for education by non-experts,
so good UI is very important.

By the way, one of the things I've thought about when designing
StepCore is molecular dynamics (for example StepCore can easily handle
three-particle potentials), so possibly it can be useful for chemistry
too.

--
         Best Regards,
          Vladimir