[kde-edu]: Step: interactive physical simulator

Vladimir Kuznetsov ks.vladimir at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 19:57:05 CET 2007

Hello All !

I'm recently started to develop interactive physical simulator for education
called Step and it's underlying library called StepCore. I've just
registered the project at sourceforge and published first pre-alpha
release. You can read more about it at http://stepcore.sourceforge.net/

Currently Step is based on Qt4, but I think it can surely benefit from KDE
technologies and possibly kde-edu can benefit from it too (any chances for
inclusion?). So I have an idea to port it to KDE4.

I have no prior experience in developing for KDE. Can I use this
mailing-list to ask advices ?

And of course I'll be really glad if anyone is interested in joining Step
development. There are plenty of interesting tasks to do ranging from
simulation core development to GUI tasks such as drawing icons (as you can
see currently Step still has no icons at all !).

Any feedback is welcome.
Thanks for your attention.

--
            Best Regards,