[kde-edu]: Towards KDE4 - your feedback

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Wed Jan 17 19:57:31 CET 2007

A Dimecres 17 Gener 2007 17:25, Peter Hedlund va escriure:
> On Wednesday 17 January 2007 06:58, Anne-Marie Mahfouf wrote:
> > Peter, what are your views regarding KWordQuiz and KVocTrain? Can you
> > keep maintaining both as you do now?
>
> That's my intention, but a lot of work remains. I have made substantial
> progress with KVocTrain during the last couple of weeks. KWordQuiz is fully
> ported, but as of now nothing new yet. Is there yet even the roughest
> time-table availabe for the KDE4 release?

This is kind of a "fish that eats his tail" problem, we can't create a
schedule because you don't know how much time you need, and you can't plan
your time because you don't have a schedule :-/

So, let's say August would be too early for you?

Albert