[kde-edu]: Vocabulary file formats

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Thu Feb 22 09:20:06 CET 2007

Hi Peter, hi all,

Thanks for the awesome work.
I'll be at FOSDEM this week-end and on Sunday morning I'll organize a workshop
with other edu software people (developers and distro people) and the aim is
to see how we can share more things between developers and how we can work
closer with distributions in order to help them package better our software.

Thus your summary arrives exactly in time for me to present the state of
vocabulary data formats for KDE-Edu.

Can you elaborate about write support please? Does it mean an editor is
integrated in the lib?

Thanks, I'll send a separate mail about FOSDEM right now,

Anne-Marie