[kde-edu]: Spotlight file format (KVocTrain)

Peter Hedlund peter at peterandlinda.com
Thu Feb 22 00:04:59 CET 2007

Hello,

The distribution of KVocTrain contains a command line tool called
spotlight2kvtml. The aim of the tool is to convert files downloaded from
http://www.spotlight-online.de to our kvtml format.

Is anyone using this tool? If so, I can write an import filter to directly
open files in KVocTrain. I would then need to have sample vocabulary files
sent to me, as all content on the web site seems to be for subscribers only.

If there is no interest in supporting this file format, then I will remove the
spotlight2kvtml tool before the first public release of KDE4.

Thanks,
Peter