[kde-edu]: KAlgebra addition proposal

Aleix aleixpol at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 01:09:03 CET 2007

Hi,
I added KAlgebra to playground/edu, I hope it is there where it had to
go. I think that the best way for me is to keep working with kalgebra
alone for a while and plan the merge a bit in the future.
I've tried to talk to Saxton as well but his mail that i found wasn't
correct or something.

Thanks,
Aleix