[kde-edu]: kdeedu precompiled win32 apps

Ben Crawford crawford_ben at yahoo.ca
Tue Feb 6 02:09:49 CET 2007

Does anyone know if/where I might be able to get a copy of some precompiled kdeedu apps for win32?  I'll take either kde4 or kde3.

I am aware of the kde4 testing on win32 but I haven't been able to get it working on my machine just yet.

What I had in mind was using some of the kdeedu stuff in the classroom this year but with no GNU/Linux at the school I am limited.  I am looking into bootable USB drives to do the trick, but I won't have time for that until late March at the earliest.

Thanks,
Ben

http://mail.yahoo.com