[kde-edu]: kvoctrain - new look suggestions

Peter Hedlund peter at peterandlinda.com
Thu Feb 8 20:31:36 CET 2007

On Thursday 08 February 2007 11:17:08 am Frederik Gladhorn wrote:
> I think this would be pretty doable, if the lib (kdevocdocument) did
> support a decent handling of this stuff. But looking at these files, they
> seem rather complex... Another thing is that much more kde-edu programs
> depend on these files than I initially thought.

In KDE 3.5.x several edu programs have their own implementation for handling
kvtml files. In KDE 4 we move to a shared KEduVocDocument. Only KVocTrain
really uses the full set of features, but this may change. Hopefully the
files will be somewhat simplified and also better documented as development
continues.

Peter