[kde-edu]: KTouch bug in keyboard editor

Arnaud DUPUIS a.dupuis at infinityperl.org
Sun Dec 30 19:12:57 CET 2007

Hi,

Following the KTouch quality check i tried to solve and patch the bug :
http://wiki.30doradus.org/index.php/KTouch_Quality_Check#Bugs

I tried... and it's not a success. I think the problem is not in KTouch, i
added a kDebug() output just before calling the buggy KFileDialog call and
the KUrl is just fine :
http://kde.pastey.net/79796

From the output on my konsole, and the quick look i had to the KFileDialog
code, i think the bug is in the kio part but i'm not sure yet. I will have a
look at this later.
Maybe somebody already ran into this situation. From what i saw, it looks like
the extension of the file (here .xml) is replace by the non-general part of
the filter (here keyboard.xml). I have no idea where it is done and if it's
actually the problem, but it look like that.

See you later.

--

DUPUIS Arnaud

[ Infinity Perl ]