[kde-edu]: Dictionary Arabic-Dutch-English (no request, but an offer!)

RalfGesellensetter rgx at gmx.de
Mon Dec 10 18:17:49 CET 2007

Am Sonntag 09 Dezember 2007 schrieb Henk van der Laak:
> Actually I'm adding about 100 words per week as I'm learning, but I
> thought it was sizeable enough to share it.

Marhaba Henk,

thanks for your contribution. Just a hint:
It might be usefull to group your vocabulary by lections.
Now, it depends by what system you are proceeding:
- if you follow a written text book, the grouping by lections
  (of that book) might be regarded as copyrighted - so use
  your own grouping.
- if you follow your attention to classes or similiar, you
  could group by lessons.
- you could also group by associated texts, by topic or by
  difficulty.

Just a hint,
regards/ma a salama
مع السلامة