[kde-edu]: kvtml(2) russian german

RalfGesellensetter rgx at gmx.de
Thu Dec 6 19:32:16 CET 2007

Am Donnerstag 06 Dezember 2007 schrieb Falk Dechent:
> I have searched desperately a dicionary or vocalulary file.
> German-Russian. But couldn't find anything.

Dear Falk,

there are kvml files for Russian.

One option is to start KVoctrain and then check for new hot stuff:
As my version lacks a filter option, I can't tell for sure, I didn't
find Russian files there.

Yet another option is to use the command line tool to convert
Langenscheidt vocabulary files. The script fetches the desired files
directly from their servers: langen2kvtml seems to have vanished from
the current version, however. It is a mere perl script that has
apparently some vulnerabilities (so it should not be usable by
anybody).

http://penguin-soft.com/penguin/man/1/langen2kvtml.html

Vocabulary files used to be available from http://www.vokabeln.de but
this might have changed. Maybe this new community forum can help you -
if so, please tell us where and where:
http://vokabeln.communityhost.de/

Regards & Sorry for no instant help
Ralf