[kde-edu]: Debug

Jason Harris jharris at 30doradus.org
Thu Aug 30 14:58:26 CEST 2007

Hi Ann-Marie,

Thanks for starting the QA effort for kde-edu.  I was thinking we should do
something like this, and using the wiki is a great idea.

Do you think we should use wiki markup for the checklist?  It might make it
easier to read on the page.

It is probably best if each application's maintainer writes its QA list.

Jason