[kde-edu]: Debug

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Thu Aug 30 09:26:23 CEST 2007

Hi people,

I intend to debug KHangMan and I started a webpage for testing its quality,
like Jason explained once.
http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=KHangMan+Quality+Check

My idea is to make a public appeal to get people check these points and help
in debugging.
I was wondering if we could do that on week-ends and with several KDE-Edu
applications (I can prepare the pages or help), 3 or 4 programs per
week-ends. People willing to test would issue bug reports, that can be
coordinated via IRC. Maintainers however need to get involved in order to fix
the discovered bugs. With the Beta 2 release I feel it's a good time to start
this.

Feedback?

Best regards,

Anne-Marie