[kde-edu]: Programme for Teachers

Eric Krüse bildvontux at yahoo.de
Wed Aug 1 20:14:21 CEST 2007

I mentioned this on the IRC channel just reposting it
here for documentary purposes, but one thing that all
distros aimed at schools are lacking is a very
important sort of programme for the teachers. I am
known in my area for sending letters about once a
month aimed at switching schools over to open source
software. One of the main reasons why I have not found
any converts is the fact that there is no programme
for teachers to track grades and behaviour. I believe
this would greatly enhances KDEEdu's chance in winning
against the competition. This with Kiosktool updated
for KDE4 could be a great thing.

      __________________________________  Wissenswertes für Bastler und Hobby Handwerker. BE A BETTER HEIMWERKER! www.yahoo.de/clever