[kde-edu]: Edu & School Day at aKademy

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Wed Apr 25 09:04:54 CEST 2007

Dear subscriber,

You are invited to the Edu & School Day at aKademy
                 3rd July 2007
Department of Computer & Information Sciences,
           University of Strathclyde
                  GLASGOW

The program so far can been seen here:
http://akademy2007.kde.org/codingmarathon/schoolday.php

We still have room for lightning talks and we are looking for feedback from
schools or teachers. You can also send me (annma at kde.org) ideas for
workshops.

Please spread the word about this day using the flyer
http://edu.kde.org/akademy2007/flyer.php
Send it to teachers you know, to LUGs and all people that are involved in free
education!

Thanks in advance and I hope to meet you in Glasgow!

Regards,

Anne-Marie

PS: If you need accomodations, please register before 30th April: see
http://www.kde.org.uk/akademy/

Wiki page (more practical information will be added there):
http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=Edu%20%26%20School%20Day%20%40%20aKademy%202007
(please add your name in the Attendees list)