[kde-edu]: Unmaintained apps in kdeedu

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Tue Apr 24 14:06:52 CEST 2007

Hi all,

I agree with Albert and Jason that we can keep KPercentage and KBruch
(unmaintained) and I'll look at Kanagram if Joshua has no time before the
release.

Jason: If you explain me how to do a "QA audit" maybe we could do a week-end
or a day on IRC and get people to help. Maybe even they'll find maintainers.

I also agree with Albert that we should get rid of KLatin.
As the KLatin vocabulary data can be used with KVocTrain and KWordQuiz for
vocabulary it's not totally wasted. I fixed a bug for KLatin in trunk but
forgot to backport for 3.5.7... That says it all!
Any objection to remove KLatin?

Anne-Marie