[kde-edu]: Akademy and Get Hot New Stuff

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Sat Sep 16 20:37:32 CEST 2006

Hi Josef,

> There are many good tips on that page for developers,
the main thing is still the server problem
> but I don't
> understand two of them:
>
> * what is the issue in KAnagram with GHNS? I run it in Italian and get
> the "Italiano" folder with entry names like Valute, Oggetti and Animali,
> which seem to be in the correct category. Should entries of all languages
> be displayed for download at the same time instead?
yes, because of the purpose of educational software, we need for example
Italian people being able to play in French.
(side note: because of the server problem, KAnagram files are on a private
server where only 2 persons have access which poses problem in case the
server maintainer suddenly disappears.)

I saw that now GHNS is a free-desktop project. Are the issues we raised on the
wiki page debated in other projects? Is there a mailing list for it?

note: what you could do with automake will certainly be doable with CMake,
Alex can help and solve any problem I think.

annma