[kde-edu]: Physiks Development Rate

RalfGesellensetter rgx at gmx.de
Tue Oct 10 12:21:24 CEST 2006

Am Samstag 07 Oktober 2006 00:38 schrieb Harish Kukreja:
> Also, I notice that my responses to other devs did not register on
> the KDE mailing lists (probably because I had only subscribed to the
> kde-soc list until very recently). Sincerest apologies for this.

Dear Harish,

thank you for KPhysics aka physiKs. I just came aware of it today -
although there have been several postings here, recently. I am very
curious to learn more about it - can you point me to any screenshots or
further descriptions? Is there any linkage to qt4lab.org ?

Cheers,
/w kind regards
Ralf