[kde-edu]: KSimon = blinKen

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Nov 19 19:37:37 CET 2006

A Diumenge 19 Novembre 2006 19:37, RalfGesellensetter va escriure:
> dear list,
> dear cid,

dead Astals
or
dear Astals Cid
See first Parapragh of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iberian_naming_customs

> today, I had yet another occasion to try out blinKen. I like its outfit
> very much! But from audio-pedagogical points of view, I'd plea to use
> more musical frequencies associated to the keys:
>
> 1. All frequencies should be 220 * 2 ^ (n/12), 3<=n<15
> I suggest to use those four stages:
>
> I ("tonica"), e.g.  n = 3 (C)
> III ("3rd"), e.g. n = 7 (E)
> V ("dominant"), e.g. n = 10 (G)
> VI ("6th"), e.g. n = 12 (A).

Didn't understand a single thing of that :-D Can you send the sounds you think
that are better?

> 2. Instead of using the mouse, keyboard (keys 1-4?) should be usable.

They are usable and even configurable, read the manual.

http://docs.kde.org/stable/en/kdeedu/blinken/accessibility.html

Albert