[kde-edu]: Maintainers

Peter Hedlund peter at peterandlinda.com
Fri Nov 10 21:21:26 CET 2006

On Friday 10 November 2006 11:56, Markus Büchele wrote:
> Hi,
>
> we are using KVocTrain quite intensely at our school. I couldn't find it in
> the list. Is there no maintainer?

I'm trying to maintain KVocTrain, but it has proven to be quite difficult
especially with regard to available time.

The port to KDE4 needs a lot of work, right now the program is not useable in
trunk. KVocTrain has always needed and will always need help!

If there is no dramatic influx of resources I'm afraid all I can do is trying
to get KWordQuiz in shape for the initial release of KDE4 and then maybe
follow up with KVocTrain at a later date. But then again, KDE4 is maybe still
far away...

Peter