[kde-edu]: [RFC] KPhysics - Interactive physics experiments for KDE

Master Maths George m2george at telkomsa.net
Wed May 3 10:28:21 CEST 2006

On Fri, 28 Apr 2006 14:17:35 +0200, Jure Repinc <jlp at holodeck1.com> wrote:

> On Fri, April 28, 2006 8:44, Carsten Niehaus said:
>
>>> Is there there any documentation you would recommend reading about
>>> making the framework/plug-ins structure in Qt/KDE or in general?
>>
>> No clue.. Have a look at KDevelop I guess...
>
> OK I'll take a look in KDevelop. Kopete also uses plugins for
> protocols I guess. And digiKam too.

Sorry for the late chirp but I also needed a plugin structure for my app.
Looking at KDevelop was to advanced for me. David wrote a nice piece for
the IBM resource pages. You could search there for it. Sorry, don't have
the URL. From that I was able to modify an existing app to KParts. You
could also look at KMathTool in playground, most of the code there you can
cut'n paste with minor modifications.

Cheers.

Trenton

--