[kde-edu]: SoC: interest in KPhysics

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Tue May 2 20:29:32 CEST 2006

Hi,

On Tuesday 02 May 2006 11:16, Jason Harris wrote:
> My original question was,
> is the list of projects on the wiki just some suggestions, or do proposed
> projects need to appear on the wiki?  If they don't need to be there, then
> I am going to remove KPhysics from the wiki, because I never should have
> put it there in the first place.

Thiago just answered the question in a thread on kde-devel:
:: All proposals are available. The proposals are what the students propose,
:: not what the developers think.
::
:: So, if you have a proposal and it's not listed in our webpage, it's still
:: acceptable.

So, I removed KPhysics from the wiki.  Thanks for looking into it, Carsten.

Jason