[kde-edu]: iTALC and KDEEDU

Carsten Niehaus cniehaus at gmx.de
Tue May 2 15:47:29 CEST 2006

Hi

Do you know iTALC? No? You should

http://italc.sourceforge.net/home.php

Screenies:

http://italc.sourceforge.net/screenshots.php

What is iTALC?
 iTALC - Intelligent Teaching And Learning with Computers - is a powerful free
software for (currently only Linux-)networks, which was especially developed
for working with computers in school. But it can be also used in other
learning-environments. iTALC intends to support teachers, who are using the
computer as didactical tool in their lessons and aims to be a complete
replacement for expensive commercial software.

I have no idea why I didn't know iTALC before I talked with Torsten about it.
A really really cool app. I talked with the author about inclusin in KDE or
whatever, he told me he is currently porting to pure Qt4 (is even payed for
it by a german city) and is also doing it for windows.
When that port is done we should have another look.

Carsten