[kde-edu]: KDE4 and build systems

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Sun Mar 26 23:52:14 CEST 2006

On Sunday 26 March 2006 16:26, Pino Toscano wrote:
> Weee, nice to hear from you again :-)
>
> > 1) does kdelibs4-snapshot still compile withunsermake or does it need
> > CMake?
>
> Until the official switching, it still does.
>
> > 2) in the kdeedu module, will someone switch from Makefile.am to
> > CMakeFiles.txt (will Alex do it for ex) or do we need to do it ourselves,
> > as app maintainers?
>
> Laurent Montel already converted a lot of Makefile.am's, and most (maybe
> all) of kdeedu compiles fine. Now the left issues that still make some apps
> not-compiling (like KHangMan) are due to the changed API of Qt and kdelibs.
>
> Regards,

well probably KHangMan won't compile until September then!!!
I'll be without internet from June to August due to my move back to France and
before that, I am quite busy with my kids and new baby Clarisse (who is
adorable).
I hope Laurent will fix it a bit from time to time as well as KLettres.
Thanks for the clarification,

Anne-Marie