[kde-edu]: Fwd: Dev camp in France in 3 weeks !

RalfGesellensetter rgx at gmx.de
Fri Jun 23 23:43:54 CEST 2006

Dear list,

I'd like to forward this information on an upcoming event for
Edu-Developers to this list as I feel that there is a wide range of
intersection.

Kind regards
Ralf

Subject: Dev camp in France in 3 weeks !
Date: Montag 19 Juni 2006 17:33
From: "Thierry STAUDER" <thierryforb at gmail.com>
To: Debian-edu <debian-edu at lists.debian.org>

This summer the Debian-Edu team is invited a dev camp in France.

see: http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/DevCamp2006

The dates are from the 08 to the 15 of July.

The dev camp is in 3 weeks now, at time there're still persons who said
 they will be there and who didn't made the inscription:

see: http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/DevCamp2006/Participants

And others who are still are unconfirmed …

There will not be any cost on the camp for the developers! Remember
 that the travel costs can be paid to come to France:

see:
 http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/DevCamp2006/HowToGetTravellCostPayed

For Germany please contact Kurt Gramlich, for Norway contact Knut
 Yrvin. For other countries, see the explanation on the wiki page or
 contact me.

We want to welcome you in France as good as possible. For example we
 will provide a bed for each participant, and others surprises…To
 organize this event properly; I fix the deadline for the inscriptions
 to the *Saturday 24 June*.

Hope to see you all in France

Thierry

--