[kde-edu]: Math software

Carsten Niehaus cniehaus at gmx.de
Sun Jun 18 13:59:11 CEST 2006

Am Sonntag 18 Juni 2006 13:49 schrieb abhijeet saran:
> Thanks, for the quick reply, I do know a bit of C++, and I'm learning
> QT from the Blanchett book, I would be installing Kubuntu on my home
> PC tomorrow. I would be doing all the downloading at work and updating
> my pc with that.

Abhijeet

Ok, here might be a problem. You need qt-copy which is basically Qt 4.1.3 but
with patches. You won't find that for ubuntu, you'll need to get the source
and compile it yourself.
Then you need dbus 0.62. I think there is no ubuntu-package for that yet.
Then you need qt-dbus. That you also need to take (like qt-copy) from svn of
KDE (you need kdesupport, qt-dbus is the only subdir in kdesupport).
And you need cmake 2.4.2 (there are binaries working  in ubuntu on cmake.org)

--
Gruß,
  Carsten Niehaus