[kde-edu]: SOC for KDEEDU

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Fri Jun 16 15:36:06 CEST 2006

On Jun 16, 2006, at 4:27 AM, Carsten Niehaus wrote:

> Am Donnerstag 25 Mai 2006 16:53 schrieb Jason Harris:
>> The applicant's name is Harish Kukreja; he had a very impressive
>> application.  I volunteered to be the "backup" mentor for the
>> project.
>
> So far I have not seen a single commit. This is the only source of
> information
> I found sofar... Jason, do you know more?

I've been in email contact with him, and he's said that he's making
progress.  I'll ping him and see if/when he plans to commit code to
our svn server.  Maybe he's going to keep it on his local copy until
SoC is over.  In fact, that might be the best course of action,
because Google wants the code to be written almost exclusively by the
student (IIRC)...