[kde-edu]: deleted kturtle from trunk

RalfGesellensetter Ralf.Gesellensetter at web.de
Fri Jun 16 13:12:43 CEST 2006

Hi Burkhard.

Am Dienstag 13 Juni 2006 22:39 schrieb Burkhard Lück:
> So that is no bug in kturtle, but in the translation, so please
> change product to "i18n" and component to "de", otherwise the
> translation team will never see your report.

Okay, you might be right. My impression was that the translations of the
commands have been done by the developer team themselves - but maybe I
was wrong.

I should split up those bug reports anyway. However kturtle is said to
be rewritten, hence I don't know if bug reports are usefull at all.

Losing umlauts after save+reload a file is another issue that seems to
be connected with Qt3/KDE3.x (same issue in ktouch).

In case there is any XSLT-crack reading this, please consider writing a
script that turns command aliasses (XML) into matching syntax
highlighting rules (XML) and command reference (handbook, html?).

Regards
Ralf