[kde-edu]: New language for KAnagram

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Wed Jul 12 23:02:07 CEST 2006

A Dimecres 12 Juliol 2006 22:31, Marek Laane va escriure:
> Hi!
>
> I made some files needed for guessing Estonian words in KAnagram. I looked
> in SVN that Italian team has translated file names also, so I translated
> them, too. If they have to be in English, let me know - I've not deleted
> English ones, yet.
> Also I added file containing Estonian special characters, if You need it,
> but as I said on the case of KHangman when in doubt You can check over the
> characters in the web
> http://www.eki.ee/letter/chardata.cgi?lang=et+Estonian&script=latin because
> it describes Estonian special letters probably much more better than I ever
> could...

Good work, please follow this instructions [1] to add Estonian to kanagram,
There's nothing that needs to be done in the code side, just drop the files
and it will work.

[1]
http://websvn.kde.org/branches/KDE/3.5/kdeedu/kanagram/DATA_FILE_TRANSLATION.readme?rev=478008&view=markup

Albert